I wish I had a clone. The other one would be dealing with half the tasks I have at hand. While I’m at it, make that two clones. Both of them will be sharing the work with me.
I seriously doubt any degree or expertise in time management will allow me to finish everything in the time specified. But hey, still trying. Who knows, I might be able to. Will definitely do everything I can to complete all these (yes, that’s plural).
And even if it’s far-fetched, I’m still hoping for a work-free Christmas break. In an alternate universe, I’ll be enjoying doing nothing on the two-week break. Definitely not in this universe where the me writing this entry exists.
- Time Management Productivity Tip, Prioritize Your Plan, Then Take Action! (realgoalgetter.com)
- The Autofocus Productivity Method: Stop Maintaining To-Do Lists and Start Getting Stuff Done (lifehacker.com)
- Freelancing Tools: Key Ideas to Better Time Management (noupe.com)
- Effective Time Management Tips And Techniques – How To Manage Time Successfully (time-management-success.com)
- Top Ten Time Management Tips For The Office (realgoalgetter.com)
- Time Management, Manage The Interruptions, Distractions And Time Wasters (realgoalgetter.com)