I take down notes. I just just have to. For a forgetful person like me, I need to take down the details of every meeting, talk, or random idea that comes into mind the moment I perceive it.
Earlier today, I found myself doodling as we were discussing. When I’m engaged in doodling, it means I am listening, processing the information I’ve just received. Usually, people misunderstand it as a sign of boredom or indifference.
Sometimes, even my notes (and doodles) fail me.
This doodle, for example, had the text “community involvement” on the same page. I’m been figuring out how they may be connected. I finished this during a talk about the history of development journalism. I’ve been trying to make sense out of the page.
I still am.
- Prolific Doodling (vonneaficionado.wordpress.com)
- Cool graphic notes from TED2011 (ted.com)
- Doodlebugs (huffygirl.wordpress.com)
- Doodling… your lost art? (ianjaxon.wordpress.com)
- The Miseducation of the Doodle (alistapart.com)