It’s time to pay that store a visit. I haven’t bought a book for… a long time. I can’t remember when I last got a book and completed reading it. I need to catch up on the monthly reads 2011 challenge.
It would great if I set a one drama series a week task. But then, that would be too easy. That wouldn’t be a challenge anymore.
Here’s the summer recap of 2011 challenges:
- No fast food. Miserable failure for April, May, and June. I guess I forgot that when I got sick. I just remembered this challenge when I got tired of eating chicken at KFC for lunch this month.
- Daily blog. I’m struggling but somehow managing to fill the dates with entries. Do they make sense? Do they have to? The future me would be amazed at how I survived such uneventful days.
- Weekly doodles. I managed to draw a lot last summer. Two weeks of confinement definitely encouraged me to draw (or else, I would have lost it).
- Twice-a-week jog. I was “excused” when I got sick. That’s two weeks of being sick and two more weeks of recovery. Then I (again) got sick (flu) during the first two weeks of June and there’s was that cough during the two remaining weeks (I did jog weekly during this these times).
- Monthly reads. I read but was unable to complete reading a book. That’s three books to read for the month of July.