I just realized, I only managed to keep my 100-peso challenge for 22 days 😀 Perhaps, I can try that one again sometime in the future for the 30-day challenge.
Other possible 30-day challenges can include:
- complete/write/ submit your research proposal
- finish research 1 (before the project reaches its third year)
- finish your task in research 2
- complete a novel (It doesn’t have to make sense – all those 50,000 to 80,000 words)
- fish as the only meat to be included in the diet (I don’t really like fish)
- give up that rubber shoes (Good luck with this one)
- no black tops/shirts (Now you’re being cruel)
- daily photo (Do allow Dee to capture scenes/people aside that’s not workshop related. Please?)
- daily realizations/lessons/questions (Put that sarcasm and people watching tendency to better use)
- list – no work/family tasks or backlogs or appointments to be included. Minimum of ten entries per list. Of course, a brief discussion for the entries would be needed. (This post can already a sample entry.)
Nah, I won’t be able to do all that. Some of them maybe. We’ll see.