A month has passed before I could finalize the list of the next year’s challenge. It’s similar to what I’ve written for 2011. The direction is simple. Do better.
- daily post. Let’s try introducing monthly themes to break the monotony of rants and my to-do for the day.
- weekly doodle or photo. I’m finding harder to draw anything these days. Once a week, one needs to clear the mind. For me, that’s be completing a sketch (or more). I also need to take Dee to a walk more often. Take more photos for this year.
- weekly movies. I’ve got no problems watching movies. I just have to write something about it after.
- bimonthly reads. From monthly to two books a week. Thought it’s time to make things more challenging for the reads part. I can always rely on the thinner romance novels if all else fail😀
- jog (complete 20 rounds every week) Can I really do that? The aim to improve the pace and hopefully join a fun run this year😀
I’ll add a few 30-day challenges (or weeklong challenges) as the year progresses – so I can write about something. Come February 1 of 2013 and we’ll see how (un)committed I was to these five challenges.